Saturday 30 March 2013

Why Your Girlfriend Isn't Safe ...‏

I'm a little nervous about sending this e-mail out. What I'm about to tell you isn't exactly PC but it's important you guys know this. Now this is definitely dark-side pick up theory if you use it the wrong way, so I'm trusting you guys. The aim here is to make sure you guys never have a girl cheat on you. The Infamous 'Fatt Gurl' Analogy <=== Not Work Friendly We've all known for a long time that it's not only possible for women to cheat on their partner but in fact the women that are married, in relationships even have children and seem outwardly happy are the most likely to cheat. Today I'm going to show you a video that teaches you not only why girls cheat but introduces you to spotting the signs and stopping it from happening to you ever. My head instructor DaveC has never had a girl cheat on him, since I got into PUA no girl has ever cheated on me (at least im 99% sure), even in open relationships where there's no cheating most girls still only choose to sleep with us while KNOWING we mack out on other girls. This Girl Isn't Hard to Look At <=== Still Not Work Friendly -m p.s. there is no 'pitch' just value btw. it's just a vid of me edunumacating people in my back yard p.p.s. if you want pure entertainment we made a funny vid over the weekend. thats here. p.p.s. and all of you asking me about new infield vid ... that's imminent. i just turned in the nationally published book to the publishur. that was taking a lot of my time. im on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment