Monday 6 December 2010

Black Friday and Your Lucky Day

Hey Daren,

Mehow here...

And, yesterday when I was sitting at Thanksgiving dinner with my family and I was thinking about the many things in my life I thankful for...

One thing I am very definitely Thankful for is...

All of you, if it wasn't for you guys, there wouldn't be a Mehow, Inc.

So, thanks for all of your constant support and love.

Well, today in the US, the Friday after Thanksgiving, is the biggest sales day of the year. We refer to this as Black Friday.

Today at Mehow, Inc. for Black Friday, we are going to slash ALL of our prices and give you 30% off ALL of our products until tonight at midnight.

So, don't hesitate and click here NOW to check out all of our products that we have to offer.

Once you have purchased the product or products, email your receipt to mel@mehow.tv and she will refund the 30% back to you immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment