Sunday 7 April 2013

New Book Finally Here <===Merry Christmas & A Sexy New Year‏

Hey Guys, Mehow here, I want to tell you about our super new tactic, amazing, 100% success pick up tactic... Ok, maybe not. I want to offer you a little Christmas Gift instead. Over the last several years guys have been getting way more 'insider' knowledge from me, especially from live events. This was never my intention, it just happened. Despite being 40 I still regularly head out with DaveC and we continue to experiment and try to evolve our own abilties. Better, Faster, Hotter. These are what we strive for in pick up. I still to this day believe that we have only scratched the surface of all the psychology and understanding that will ultimately come from this community. When I first set to change everything I came up with 10SSA, it revolutionised my skills when I first truly understood it, for many of you it's given you super powers with women. Recently I sat down and re-read it and it suddenly seemed incomplete, there was so much more I wanted to add. So I did. Dave and I went ahead and re-wrote a large part of it, added in all the new theory from cumulative years of both infield experience and student development. It was hard to tear down a lot of the fabric and recreate something from the ruins but the end product is something I'm incredibly proud of. I've worked very hard to make sure that the changes are far from cosmetic. We now have a library of new material that can be implemented very quickly. Of course, as usual, my VIP members get the first dibs on any new development here at Mehow Inc, as a thanks for your continued support I offer you a whole evolution in dating for Christmas. If you want to ensure a sexy 2013 then: Find Out More I believe that guys need toknow this is possible, that this level of success should be the norm for all members of the community To Your Success. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment