Tuesday 3 November 2009

And, a few months back at the 10SSA conference, we had Gambler come in to give a talk about some of the new stuff he'd been working on.

Now, I'll be honest: I was expecting him to give some solid 'natural game' tips, tell a few stories, take a few questions and then be on his way.

But, what happened was very different.

For over 75 minutes, Gambler had everyone in the audience at the edge of their seats as he explained cutting-edge new tactics he'd developed for literally slipping under a girl's radar and getting himself into sets using 'forced familiarity' patterns and about a dozen other techniques that quite frankly, i'd never seen any one talk about before.

Now look...

I've been around the 'pickup block', I've sarged with the best in the world, and its rare that someone comes out with stuff that truly impresses me.

Well Gambler's done it. And now he's written a 39-page content packed report detailing the same information that he shared with everyone in the room that day and he's flat out giving it away.

Click here and you can get it now

Inside the report you're going to learn how to game in a way that truly is 'under the radar' and really limits the chances of you getting rejected on the approach or blown out later in set.

I've personally read the report and it's the real deal. The material is stuff that I've tested in-field and I can tell you from experience, it really works.

So, I highly recommend you pickup your copy of the report.

You can do so by clicking here

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment