Saturday 14 November 2009

I had a chance to sit down with 'Gambler' and do a content-packed interview with him yesterday. And, I wanted to share it with you guys, because I think you will really enjoy it and get a ton of great stuff out of it.

Listen to it here

We covered a lot of really great stuff in this audio, but by far the coolest was the 'Stealth Social Value' tactics and:

How to use a "chocolate bar" to get girls...Never before revealed "IOI stacking/opener priming" techniques...
Mehow's never before revealed secret "fake smoking" social value technique...
The correlation between emotional value and social value explained in detail...
Absolutely the most bomb proof "Do I know you?" handler ever...
How to make girls think you are super high status before you aproach them.
Super high impact totally new soundbites to use along with stealth attraction game...
How to get a free 3-disc set with the total Stealth System
And, so much more...
I hightly suggest that you check it out here and keep your eye on your inbox tomorrow at noon EST, you will not want to miss out on what I am about to introduce to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment