Wednesday 17 November 2010

Get Mehow's Squirting Orgasm Confession now!

A few days ago I sent you an email introducing
you to the "Squirting Orgasm."
Now I have a bit of a confession to make:

I've been making every girl squirt that
I've been with over the last 4 years.

That's actually a huge part of my game
because women fall in love with you massively
once you blow their mind the first time.

Great Sex For Her = She Loves YOU

That equation is so simple and powerful that
every time I've mentioned this in passing to
anybody they always want to know more.
(and that's both men and women asking me about it)

After getting asked at least 100 times to teach this
stuff I even taught my techniques to our team of
instructors via coaching calls.

But honestly, without having video to show you what
this is like I knew I wasn't being very effective.

I wanted to find a better resource
for you guys. I secretly always wanted to just make a
"squirting how to" video series myself. Only problem was that
I didn't actually want to make it because then ...

I would be in the "pron$" business.

I willing to do an amazing amount for people but
"The Mehow Squirting Sex Tape"
isn't a line I'm willing to cross personally.

And there have been ZERO good resources
on squirting in the "dating community."
(there have been ... um ... products ... but they
weren't all that great so I didn't particularly
recommend them)

But all that changes today, my friend of a very good
friend of mine, Marcus London, whom I mentioned
to you in my last email - made the *perfect squirting technique*
bible and called it, "Squirting Orgasm Mastery."

I checked out the product and it's awesome.
The techniques are finally "the real deal."
Plus you see them demonstrated live
on 5 hot girls.

And this product allows me to help you guys w/o
me having to demonstrate these techniques myself.
What we have here is a "win win" situation.

I give this program ***** 5 Stars ***** and Marcus
London's new program, "Squirting
Orgasm Mastery - How To Give Your Girl
The Most INTENSE Orgasm Of
Her Life - is available now!"

Get Squirting Orgasm Mastery

Only 200 of Marcus's "Special For
Friends of Mehow" DVD sets are available
by special arrangement with me.
Get yours before they're all gone!

Get Squirting Orgasm Mastery

----------------------
And... check this out!
----------------------

Marcus just informed me that as a special bonus,
every guy who gets Squirting Orgasm Mastery is
going to get a copy of his other program,
Get Squirting Orgasm Mastery + Advanced Sex Positions FREE!

Yes, you read that right. If you're one of the
first 200 people to get a copy of his Squirting
Orgasm Mastery program, he's going to give you a
copy of his Advanced Sex Positions For Killer
Orgasms program just to say thanks for trying it
out.

It features 2 full-length DVDs in which Marcus
personally shows you the sex positions that show a
woman you're a GOD in the bedroom... and give her
orgasm after juicy orgasm... guaranteed!

Go here for details, and to get your copy:

Get Squirting Orgasm Mastery + Advanced Sex Positions FREE!

I've seen both of these programs and they are
SPECTACULAR. In fact, I can't believe he's letting
them go at a price this low. This is truly
information you won't find anywhere else and you'd

be CRAZY not to get it.

Get Squirting Orgasm Mastery + Advanced Sex Positions FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment