Wednesday 17 November 2010

INSIDE: Free Halloween "Seduction Candy" For Your iPhone

Have you ever been "in the field" and your just stumped? Or you're totally out of stuff to say? Or you just want to try something different?

But you can't ... because you don't have any "notes" with you.

Have you ever wanted to simply carry around my written work with you in your pocket?

I know I have.

I've been in this situation countless times.

(I've written soo much stuff that I can't possibly recall it all).

Today, "The iPhone Seduction Solution" Has Arrived

Yup, as of just moments ago, my entire 10 Second Attraction Manual is available for the iPhone:

Get 300 "10 Second" Soundbites Right On Your iPhone!

Now, I don't have to tell you how cool this is but if you're still sitting on the fence, I have a very special treat for you today:

I've taken a sample of the 10SSA - iPhone edition and loaded it on this special page where you can download the sample at no cost. But hurry up because both the sample and the special iPhone limited edition 10SSA promotion are only going to be up for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment