Monday 11 October 2010

10 Hour Countdown: A Girl Is Pissed Off At Us

I spent the last 2 days in LA doing a secret project involving a super model (more on that a few months from now).

In the midst of all that I totally forgot to take down the " "LIVE Phone Call Featuring Mehow And A Hottie" audio.

I promised the girl in the audio the audio would only be up for a few days and I messed up. And we really like each other so the right thing to do is to take the audio down tonight at midnight. (plus she's pissed about the supermodel so I'm in the dog house today)

That means you have about 14 hours to download it on 10-10-10!

In this audio I demonstrate LIVE:

How To Keep Her Emotions HOT For You Throughout The Entire Phonecall
How To Keep Her Talking Way More Then I Am, Deepining Her Commitment To See You
How To Keep The Entire Phone Call Fun Avoiding That "Awkward Silence"
And I'm Using a Bunch More Hidden Techniques (Can You Pick Them Out?)

I'm giving you guys until midnight tonight to listen to this audio because in the next few days I'm gong to be releasing a new video.

In that video I explain a bunch of the techniques I'm doing on the audio.

So if you don't listen you will totally miss out!

Hurry! Download it here!

And pay attention to your inbox for the video I'm releasing in a few short days. That will only be around for a few days as well (same reason).

No comments:

Post a Comment