Monday 18 October 2010

Inside: Your 'Remote Girl Control' Secret

Bad news guys.
(we'll get to the secret stuff in a second)

My "Undercover Text+Phone System - ID: Instant Download" Experience is about to hit capacity. (if you've seen the video you know exactly why I can't sell more then one thousand copies of this system)

Your response to the 26+ major benefits for you inside my new system has been, frankly, completely overwhelming. (Go to the site and COUNT the benefits ... I list them all out for you)

I've even gotten emails from guys just like you that got the system on Thursday of last week and got results THIS WEEKEND because of it.

No One Should Go Without:
Having The Magical Ability To "Remote Control" Beautiful Women Right Into Your Bed, Instantly

So I'm going to be fair about this and giving you advance warning.

I'm shutting the "Instant Results" site down on Tuesday at Midnight PST.

I will never release this "remote girl magnet" technology again.
(and if you watched the video you know I'm completely serious)

Go To The "Undercover Text+Phone System" And Get Your Copy Before It's Gone.

I've even made it easier for you. Now you don't even have to watch the video. You can simply scan your 26+ benefits, know that its right for you, and be using the system FIVE minutes later.

I'm so convinced that you will love the new "UndercoverTPS" that I'm giving you a special 6 Month 100% Money Back Guarantee.

On top of that I'm going to give you a "only good until Tuesday @ Midnight" BONUS absolutely free when you get your copy of the "UndercoverTPS" today:

Do you ever run out of stuff to say on the phone?

Introducing ...

! The "Assumptive Frame" Cheat Sheet ! (Also An Instant Download)

Assumptive Framing is probably my single most powerful technique for remote control of women you love (hell, they love you for it).

This "AF Cheat Sheet" is just 2 pages long and contains a list of 17 of your most powerful assumptive frames along with examples.

You can copy this cheat sheet into your phone and have it there so:

With One Quick Glance You Can Instantly FLIP The Conversation So She Hangs On Every Word

When I taught this course to the "100 secret students" this BONUS was the single most requested item.

I'm giving it to you for free when you Get In On The UndercoverTPS ("the viget in on the UndercoverTPS") today.

No comments:

Post a Comment