Monday 18 October 2010

Instant Download Video That Gets You Girls For THIS Weekend

WOW!

"You guys done nearly break my server."

I've never seen such a gigantically positive response to the "ID" video I released on Tuesday night.

Over 4000 people have watched the video and taken advantage of it.

But Daren Faulkner, I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

"ID" stands for "Instant Download."

That's right, you too can watch it "Before This Weekend" and:
Have Hot Women Hanging On Every Word You Say ... THIS Weekend
Have Women Coming Over On Sunday To Show You Their Toys
Have Them Ignore Their Friday And Saturday Night Activity Just to Text You
(You can see ALL that ... can't you?)

I Mean:

You know that Friday and Saturday nights are some of the best times to text women right?

Thats because they are bored most of the time talking to boring dudes.

Ever notice the girl in the club thats just texting constantly?

Who do you think she's texting?

That's right... she's texting the guy that watched my "ID" video.

Instead of going out... you can be lazy and just text and have them come over when they are done OR have them call you to "Pick Them Up."

How many times have you seen a guy just pull up to a club and have a hot girl get in the car and just leave with him... yup... now... YOU can be that guy.

I mean its nice, to ... not have to work and still get results.

And my "ID" video holds the keys to how that's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment