Wednesday 27 January 2010

Hey Everyone,

Mehow here...

And Valentines Day is just around the corner, a dreaded holiday for most and something you don't want to even think about.

Here's how you can look forward to the weekend...

You can spend it, by joining me and my top instructor for our 1 day live infield workshop and a night on the town with all the single women out there desperately looking for someone to spend it with.

Plus, you can gain the skills and stop spending this holiday solo.

And, I have just added dates on and around Valentines weekend with location internationally.

Our new live events have been selling out almost immediately after I announce them, and that is why I had to put some new dates up… so, I am personally inviting you to attend at least one of them.

Here's what you can expect when you attend one of these live workshops:

• 5 hours of hard-hitting intense classroom training
• 4 hours of infield training INCLUDED
• A maximum of 3 students
• 1-on-1 Drill Critiquing
• Attraction techniques that are so simple... they force you to be successful
• PureKino methods... that will drive women crazy
• Simple stacks, and routines... any guy can learn in just minutes
• Live demonstrations and real feedback from the master of attraction
• Direct openers to open sets fast
• How to reprogram your body language and get rid of those little subtle mistakes you make in your Sub-communication
• How to effortlessly transition from opening to attraction
• The secret to using "Attraction Gambits" to generate massive attraction...
• Tools to eliminate the approach anxiety in any situation
• Real word sarging and practice with one of my top instructors
• And so much more


Needless to say, these live training events are not only ultra effective… but an absolute blast.

Here are what guys are saying after attending one of these live events…

"I have just came back to Israel after having a GTG Bootcamp with Dave. I'm feeling so much excited as if it was my first stuff I ever done in pick up. Before I talk about where I was and where I am right now. I want to say Dave a huge THANKS!! Dave, you are amazing and I love you :-))Too bad you are too young for me ;-) " - S

"I'm feeling much more empowered after all last nights sarging. Thank you so much!" - Pete

"Easily worth 3 times the price. Mehow is a great instructor. I could tell he cares about his students. Great seminar, quality products, infield video and books. I look forward to future products. If I didn't see this live I would not have fully understood the book. So this was awesome!" - W. from Orange County, 24

______________

These events are for guys that want to seriously make improvements to there game.

 Guys who attend these live events almost always get immediate results infield.

 In fact, same night pulls are almost a routine during these events - we just assume it's going to happen.

So, why not get the hard-hitting tactics and secrets that you need to get rock solid immediately results in field... and join us for one of these live events? 

What are you waiting for, turn your Valentines weekend into a positive one... these 3 spots will fill up fast!

So, Click Here NOW To Check Out These Events.


You'll wish you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment