Saturday 9 January 2010

I have a confession to make. I've been keeping a
secret from you... and the difference between
knowing and NOT KNOWING this secret *is* the
difference between getting the world's most
beautiful women... or settling for the dogs.

I feel I may have let you down by not teaching it
to you sooner... as not knowing this is like
sending a samurai into battle without a sword...
but frankly, I just wasn't sure if you were ready.

But now that you've been around for a while, I can
see that you are SERIOUS about landing the type of
women that most men will only masturbate to. And
it's time.

So let's get to it, shall we?

There is a significant number of guys, perhaps you
are one of them, that think that pick up skills
are what gets and keeps women.

And yes, this is partly correct.

Mastery of these skills DOES GET women.

But this particular secret has to do with KEEPING
them.

I'll give you a hint:

I know I've told you before that woman are very
SEXUAL BEINGS. Yes, far more sexual than men.

This was hard for me to believe when I first began
my journey into the pickup arts. Society had
programmed me with false information. I thought
sex was something a guy had to EARN from a woman,
or even BEG FOR.

One of the biggest realizations I ever had in the
game - and one of the hardest to pound into my
head - is the realization that WOMEN WANT IT TOO.

As my old friend TD used to say... if you don't
believe that woman LOVE sex *more* than men...
just look at how much louder they scream than men
when they are GETTING IT GOOD!

But here's something it took me even LONGER to
realize:

Women don't just ENJOY great sex... they actually
NEED IT.

And if they don't get it from the man they are
with... they will LEAVE that man for a guy who can
GIVE IT TO THEM GOOD.

I've seen it happen time and time again. And
frankly, it has happened to me.

I wasn't always great in bed. In fact, I used to
be very awkward and inexperienced.

Through a lot of trial and error I slowly figured
out what women want and how to give it to them.

Fortunately I was hooking up with a large amount
of women so I could afford the luxury of
experimentation. I've met others who were not so
lucky. I can't tell you how many men I've talked
to who have met that great girl - finally landed
that 10 they have always wanted - but then LOST
HER because they FAILED in the bedroom.

Some times they didn't realize the reason at first.
They felt their game wasn't strong enough. But
as they explained to me exactly what was going on
I could tell their game was uber-tight... and
their bedroom skills were the only possible
explanation (it wasn't their fault that they didn't
realize they sucked in bed, as women will often
"fake it" so many guys NEVER know... and one day
they turn around and their woman has left them for
another dude.)

So why haven't I taught you the secrets to blowing
a woman's mind in bed?

To be truthful, I don't feel that I am qualified.

Sure, I have some things I do that work for me,
but since I have been fortunate to have been with
so many women, for me it is more of an instinctual
thing that I just "know".

Some day you will get there too, but until then I
suggest that you learn some good techniques, and
since I now know that you are serious about this,
I suggest you learn them NOW.

I also suggest that you learn this particular part
of your game from a WOMAN.

It's no secret that women know how to please other
women FAR better than men do. In fact, many of the
most powerful tricks I DO know for getting a woman
off were taught to me by lesbians at one point or
another.

Not too long ago I was introduced to a bi-sexual
adult star by the name of Shawna.

This particular girl is unique because she doesn't
just make love to women on film... she is a
"practicing" bi-sexual who regularly hooks up with
other women in her private life.

It's this reason that adult directors love her.
Shawna is able to make even the shyest women have
REAL, intense o.rgasms on camera. She has actually
gotten more than a few straight girls to TURN BI
simply because she is so much better than anyone
else they have ever been with at getting them off.

But the great thing about Shawna is that as an
adult film star she also knows a thing or two
about doing it with MEN... and what MEN can do
during sex to make a woman get off HARD...
literally every time, and multiple times.

She recently wrote a report called, "The 3 Sex
Positions That Guarantee O‍.rgasms", and it is a
MUST READ.

Sex Position Report (For Friends Of Mehow Only)

2 positions she explains are the same positions I
personally use when I am with a woman for the
first time and want to ensure she has a peak
sexual experience... so I can vouch that this is
the REAL DEAL.

She gave me permission to share this with you, so
go read it RIGHT NOW. This stuff will improve your
skills in the bedroom IMMEDIATELY... I'm talking
TONIGHT. Go get it here:

(Click Here) For Your Important Report

Becoming great in bed truly is the final "hurdle"
to becoming a Master PUA. Make sure you don't
slack on this part of your education, because to a
woman, once the initial pick-up is over, it is
EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment