Friday 4 March 2011

FacebookPUA Tools v0.9: The Baby Wasn't Mine ...

Quick note to let you know that we just updated our "Online and Facebook" report... with another three pages of content you can rip and use yourself today.
The high VV one liners in these chats are just plain hilarious.
After the first report we gave out last week I got email after
email demanding more tested facebook game content.
And no this isn't a "prelude to some product launch"
This is just FREE value.
Get used to it.because this is going to weekly regular
The blog and the site are back in a major way.
I'm enjoying it.
I got loads of great new content coming at you.
Get the new report here

Enjoy!
-Mehow
P.S. Also, there was some reasonable criticism of the last report in that the conversation wasn't "tight" because the girl IOD'd Stephen. The content is real, that set ended ... not to be crass ... *well*. IODs are normal - I've never had a pickup not have IODs in it.
P.P.S. And for the handful of keyboard jockey loons that went all apes**t over the last report - I left you my reply in the comments. You can call it "Mehow's Anti KJ Manifesto." Thats here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment