Friday 4 March 2011

New Blog, LR and More

And, recently I had a couple of our student instructors meet up with my coach and MCI director Dave C for the weekend and I thought I would share with you what happened that weekend. Because I was even surprised with the results these guys got.

It makes me proud to see that after years of working with my MCI team we have graduates that consistently go above and beyond our extremely high expectations that we set for them and strenuous program.

So, here is the posts in our new weekly blog... by myself and one of my top instructors Dave C to show you what happens when students and instructor hit a city hard.

Trust me you guys don't want to miss this one, like I said I was even blown away by what happened that weekend.

So, go check it out... and get out there and show some love in the field.

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment