Friday 4 March 2011

I Coming To A City Near You...

Today, I wanted to share with you some great news... something I'm pretty excited about.

After spending a few hours tearing apart my schedule... I was able to find a couple open dates to conduct a few live training events.


Frankly, I wish I had more time available for live events... as it's amazing to see the transformation that guys are able to achieve after a few short hours of live training.

Unfortunately, it seems my schedule gets crazier with each passing day... and that's only half the story as I can't share all the details.

In any case, I just added a handful of dates to our live training schedule - and I would like to personally invite you to attend at least one of them... I have also changed the structure so you guys get a lot more than before.

Here's what you can expect when you choose to attend one of my live boot camps:

- A two day/ drill infield bootcamp

-The latest field-tested tactics to effortlessly approach and attract more women, and get better results... these are the tactics typically only shared with my instructor crew!


- Live, on the spot, demonstrations... allowing you to witness firsthand the techniques to successfully seduce in the field!

- Hands-on personalized attention to help you blow past sticking points, crank up your game!

- And more!

Needless to say, these live training events are not only ultra effective... but a total blast.

Guys who attend my live events always get immediate results infield.

In fact, same night pulls are almost so routine during these events - we just assume it's going to happen.

So, why not get the hard-hitting tips, tricks, and tactics you need to get rock solid results in field... and join us for one of these live events?

Just click here and choose the date and city that works best for you, and then prepare for the life changing event will deliver a lifetime results with women... if you would like to read more about these events click here.

See you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment