Wednesday 9 December 2009

And as I said before, I am making a GIANT promise below...

Yesterday I revealed 'Acceleration Video #1 where I explained my ground breaking Value Velocity concepts.

I just put up part 2 of that lecture.

Get it here NOW

In this super ninja quick 5 minute clip I extend VV concepts into:

automated
solo winging
cougar and 18 year old omnipotent loving
always talking less then 10 seconds at a time
Crazy standing ovation game.

Again, get it here

As a bonus I go into why(when done correctly)you can't tell the difference between "stacked" vs. "natural game."

Here is my Promise:

Bottom line on all this is stop killing yourself to perfect your attraction game. 5000 sets are no longer necessary. One day is all it takes.

Sound good?

Ya, it sounds freaking phenomenal.

But like I said on Sunday, clear your week because were just getting started with the videos. I have 3 more for you.

In the remaining videos I'm going to explain exactly how the revolutionary new Accelerated Attraction System (yes, the acronym is AAS because that's what it gets you) enables you to get insane attraction game in one day of learning.

But, before I do that I'm going to show you the new system in action with some brand new INFIELD VIDEO footage.

All I can say right now is that the new video footage will show you what happens when women literally cheer... and I mean fist pump in the air cheering that they met you.

The new infield footage will be out Wednesday AM so stay tuned to your inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment