Tuesday 15 December 2009

So, over the last week you guys got a sneak peak at the "next" thing in the PUA space from all the videos I posted.

I'm only going to keep those videos up for a few more days.

So, if you didn't get a chance to check them out I suggest you do so NOW

I know I made a lot of big, bold promises in the last few days - I said I could get you tight attraction game in ONE DAY.

I'm going to deliver on that promise and I'm going to explain to you now how I do the "one day" thing.

Here is the scoop...

One automated stack (I talked about that in the second video and in the "Automation Report" I released a few weeks ago)...

PLUS...The sexual body language drills (that I showed you in the 3rd video here)

EQUALS Accelerated Attraction ... you get it down pretty much for good in ONE DAY. I know, because that's what I have been teaching at every Accelerated Attraction Workshop for the last 6 months.

It's the drills I teach that make you awesome with ONE SIMPLE STACK and then with the 10SSA mid game being so insanely consistent you only need ONE STACK , pretty much ever. Here is how that works:

Since, mid game is now super consistent with anyone using 10SSA all they need is to run 2-3 sets a night typically and they already meet and pull some girl they love. To run 2-3 sets you can do the same stack - in fact it can be the only stack you ever learn. It's unfair really to have a giant edge like this but whatever.

Ultimately this is all because of the value velocity principles I explained in the first two videos.

Furthermore, automation blows away any natural game vs stacked game debate and gives you a supernatural script to follow.

So, here is the good news:

In our next product release "The Accelerated Attraction System" (aka GAM, Reborn) I give you the never before revealed drills in a 5 DVD and 5 CD "Accelerated Attraction System" along with:

Group Attraction Manifesto Vol 1 printed manual and CD audio book set
Group Attraction Manifesto Vol 2 printed manual and CD audio
Plus all the other launch bonuses.

For a price that is lower then the original GAM set. When this launches it will sell for at least $597.

But, TODAY, since you guys have been beating down my door about it and it's the Holidays,

I'm opening the door EARLY for a few days for you to get this entire set for a special VIP only pre-order price ...

AND I'm also making available a "no fee" payment plan.

There is only one catch and I'm going to be upfront with you guys about this.

Although everything is finished in terms of the main production we still have to do all the art, layout, some video editing and printing for the set.

So, you will get it around mid January.

The good news is you will get it way before any one else, with no shipping costs and there will be no chance of you going without when it sells out (which it will) AND you will get it at a giant savings.

This is the first pre-order offer we have done in almost a year so I'm doing it right.

GET IT HERE NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment