Saturday 19 December 2009

And, wanted to write you a quick note to let you know that we will not be accepting anymore MCIP applicants after midnight on Sunday. So, get your application and your deposit in by midnight on Sunday or you will not be considered for an interview.

Click here and check out if your region is available

Here is an email that I just received from one of my instructors in training that has been in the program for a few months.

__________________________

"Went out tonight and can happily update that number to 13 :-)

I want to point out (with thanks) just how useful our coaching session was this week. Tonight:

- I was out of state (long day at work again!) but did the body language thing and got chatty with a random bloke, was pretty warm by the time I opened the first (and only) set

- Solo winged by including the obstacle (standing nearby not saying anything) then introduced random bloke (actually fairly cool) as insta-wing to buy some time before returning back to obstacle with the "we're an item" thread - went down a treat.

- 10SSA all the way, baby!

- Didn't get so much ASD this time, but this was because I remembered not to kill the tension: Again, I ended up at the target's accommodation (walked both her and obstacle back, and then told her to come outside and say goodbye), and (again) the logistics weren't good there. Make out in the stairwell, but I stop short (not quite short enough as she did say "before this goes any further, you need to know I've got my monthly"). Pull her back to mine with a lot of running my mouth and Croatian schnapps plausible deniability. No LMR.


All sticking points that we went over - perfect timing!"

_____________________________________


So, join him and the rest of our MCIP Instructors in training and take charge of your future... Once you have graduated the opportunities within the company are endless. Even before graduating you will have opportunities to make money within the company.

Click here and learn about the program and see what our graduates are doing now and what you will be doing in a year if you are accepted into the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment