Wednesday 9 December 2009

Hey Everyone...


As promised today I'm releasing the Acceleration Video #1.

Before I do that, I want to answer one question for you that I left unanswered from yesterday's email:

"What is AAS?"

AAS = Accelerated Attraction SystemTM.

That's our new secret sauce that I'll be pulling back the curtain on this week.

And, yes it gets you lots of AAS.

In this video, it is my presentation at the 2009 PUA Summit, where I explain key ideas and elements that will change your game forever.

If you have ever wanted to discover the breakthrough techniques to approach ANY group of women... create massive attraction with ALL of them... and THEN decide which one you want to select as your target... then you're not going to want to miss this.
So, click here to check out the video NOW and stay tuned for 4 MORE videos.

The only thing I ask in return for all this value, is that you leave your comments in the blog. In doing this, I'm usually pretty thorough... but I do want your feedback in case I'm missing something. And, if you have no constructive comments you can always just remind me that you love it. :)

-mehow

P.S. In case you missed yesterdays big announcement here is a reprint:


WARNING: I'm giving you a big giant promise below.

It's time to get seriously *pumped*

I know we've been quiet for a bit on the list but that's only because we've been working really hard ...



We built up our external marketing to insane new levels - more on that later in the week
I finally finished a project that many of you have been waiting on for 3 years.
We have "pimped my coaching program" - and I have some seriously "pimp" infield footage to show you later this week
We have a whole new system for getting mad mad AAS - I'm spelling it that way for a reason, more later this week

The bottom line is all of the things I'm hinting at here is that I"m going to reveal all this information (it all ties together) and some totally new game techniques that will make you WTF your own social situations.

That's a bold promise but, if you've known me for any length of time, I make some ridiculous promises and I always deliver the value (I do confess, sometimes we have been a bit late on things, but we always deliver the world's best, best, best value - just being honest).

So tomorrow, Monday, stay tuned to your inbox in the morning-ish time frame because then I will reveal "Acceleration Video #1"

But, just go ahead and clear you calendar because I'm going to hit you with a new video every, every day.

But wait... I'm not done.

I know that some of you have experienced unacceptable shipping mishaps in our past. We'll I'm proud to say that as of this week everything is going to be shipping out of your insane new state of the art warehouse that bar code scans everything and ships all international products (over $30) using DHL Tracked Global Mail.

To celebrate this transition this entire week I'm giving away our upgrade to DHL international shipping for free. That's right, through Sunday at the 13th all international orders over $30 will ship via DHL at our regular shipping price.

So, go here and chose whatever you want and order away ....

Hey Mehow, if there is going to be some sort of new launch at the end of these 5 videos, shouldn't I wait until then before I buy something?

Yes, there is going to be a launch at the end of the videos. It's nothing evil though, you will see. It's just more incredible NEW stuff that I have been working on for 4 years now. Since its new, it doesn't replace any of the products we currently have so feel free to order whatever you want. On top of that, if you end up deciding that instead of something you got this week you would rather get the new stuff I'll let you exchange it dollar for dollar at no extra charge, hassle free.

That's all for now. Stay tuned to your email tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment