Tuesday 2 February 2010

And as promised, I will be letting you know in a bit about "The Big Announcement" I was going to make further down in the email.

But, before I get to all that... I have something I have to get off my chest.

I don't know if any of you have read Mystery's new book "The Pickup Artist."

But, if you have then you know that I'm seriously fucked with in that book ...

I come off like some sort of greedy ninja and my game gets painted as "Buying Temperature, not solid."

Whaaatttt???

Anyways... I totally didn't expect that. So, I asked Lovedrop (my long time friend and the guy who wrote the book) to get back to me on WTF happened.

He wrote the following reply and posted it on their site:

http://www.venusianarts.com/the-pickup-artist-book/

The only reason I'm not getting medival on anybody is because the book is actually causing a ton of business to come in. That on top of all the biz coming in from our marketing is causing a major problem for us in terms of capacity.

Bottom line, we need more instructors.

So, this week were opening the doors on the Mehow Certified Instructor program for one week worth of applications.

Im going to give you even more reasons to apply later in the week, but the few reasons I am going to give you to apply today are already insane and plentiful:


Your job is to help guys just like you get better with women
You work from your house
We coach you into a giant insane pickup machine
We pay lots of money
We have ninja marketing that fills your bootcamps
You get your own exclusive region to teach
You can do this from any free region in the world, English speaking or not.

Bottom line, it's a first come, first served thing and we're stopping the applications at 50 (we can't go through more than that... given how busy we are).

But, to give you a little extra incentive - anyone that pays their application deposit this week and is selected for the program will receive $150.00 off the tuition. The tuition isn't something that we can discount because of the amount of work that goes into producing an instructor - but its just my little incentive to you guys to apply today. Reason is I need you to start the process today. 6 months from now will be too late. Even next week will be too late.

Click here and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment