Tuesday 2 February 2010

Ever been in a situation where you meet a girl that is a total hottie, exotic, $exy, and you look at her and you just want to make her happy.

But, then when you try to talk to her, she barely speaks your language.

And its over. All the anticipation, the drive, the fun, ... all gone.

All gone... cause of that stupid language barrier thing.

Well, we figured it out.

The thing is... that I didn't even do it.

My instructors did it.

Yes, the guys that work here, that teach the workshops and do so many other things at Mehow, Inc.

The guys that we pay to come up with this stuff.

Which frankly, makes me even happier then when I come up with it myself.

Being able to come up with this stuff is cool, but having an organization, a system, a team that can do it is far far greater.

After all... you can't really change the world all by yourself.

This particular method was so ingenious that I contemplated just keeping it under wraps.

But, you guys know that's not how I work.

So, I had them write it up in the form of a Research and Development Lay Report.

And, you're in luck... I just put up Part 1 on the blog.

Get it here

I'm telling you that this stuff is really revolutionary, particularly when we reveal to you all 3 parts.

Click here now to read the blog

btw, the response to the instructor application openings has been insane.

So, if you have any desire at all to be the guy writing the R and D lay reports of the future you need to get your a$$ moving asap.

bottom line, we have maybe 30 spots left and only days for you to get your application in.

This isn't some sort of gimmick - its just that we're so busy teaching we can only look at so many applications.

So, after you read the blog, click on the link in the blog to apply.

Read blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment