Tuesday 2 February 2010

We've been way busy here dealing with the giant tidal wave of business coming in.

In fact, I want you to stay tuned to the your inbox on Sunday for an important related announcement.

In the meantime I wanted to give you an awesome new article I just wrote.

I keep running into the "You're a PUA" objection simply because it turns out some women know what I do.

But, even if no girls knows you're a "pro," you may also get some type of consious but totally unnecessary resistance to your pickusp in field for other reasons that I go into in the article.

So if you ever get, "Is that a pickup line?" you HAVE to read my new handlers for that situation.

Get it here

In the article I go into:


2 new handling techniques: the "Mona Lisa" and "Blue Steel"
I explain the irrationality of c*ck fear
How to beat it out of her with giant IODs and jealousy
And a bunch more stuff.
Get it here

btw, when you're there I also want you to check out our live coaching schedule and reserve a spot. We just put up a bunch of new dates on the calendar and with our world famous 3 to 1 student to instructor ratio... ALL of the camps will sell out in a matter of a few days. It's almost Valentine's day and they sell out even when a romantic holiday isn't anywhere close. So, that's two reasons to reserve your spot today. - Reserve your spot here

No comments:

Post a Comment