Friday 5 February 2010

And, I have the link to part 2 of our awesome foreign women guide ready for you.

This is prepared by myself and two instructor program graduates who are now living the life as full time Master Instructor.

If you have been on our list for any length of time you know Royce and Dave already.

I just want to say that they are really putting it all on the line out there for you.

I mean someone has to sleep with all those girls to get the hard science done, so the rest of us don't have to.

So, be sure to slide them a note and thank them.

Speaking of which. We only have 21 more instructor application spots left.

The instructor application system definitely closes on Sunday at midnight PST and will close as soon as we have 50 applications total. We're at 29 right now.

So, after you read Part II of "Not Lost in Translation" go here and...

Apply to be a Master Instructor

When the spots are gone, they are gone, so don't say I didn't warn you and let this opportunity of a lifetime slip away.

Hell, I would apply first then read the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment