Tuesday 20 April 2010

The $9 Fix for Running Out of Stuff to Say

I have a very special treat for you today.

I have an EASY FIX for those times when you get stuck and run out of stuff to say...

This happens to all of us, but I notice that particularly new folks stall out.

This problem has been around for as long as men have been talking to women.

So, I got realy aggressive and did somehting that no one has done before in our industry.

I created *the answer*.

It's actually pretty revolutionary.

It doesn't even requite a credit card.

Simply sign up and receive fresh soundbites written by me roughly every other day - FOR EVER.

Endless soundbites that are going to restart your conversation with *her* and save you from the dreaded stall.

Sounds to good to be true?

It's NOT.

Click here to get in on this (it's LIVE NOW)

Thats right ...

Click here to NEVER STALL AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment