Thursday 8 April 2010

Mehow and "Two Younger Women"

I have some killer content for you below, but first an important announcement.

In my last email I introduced you to my friend, Dean Cortez' new program on "Dating Younger Women".

There are TWO really huge reasons why I did that.

REASON One > We all want to date younger women (unless you're nineteen in which case you can only legally date 1 year younger). It's just a biological fact.

AND...

REASON Twoooo > This program is super affordable and chock full of great content.
(i have 2 great examples below)

And the special deal Dean put together for me with all the bonuses is gone this SUNDAY.

Don't miss it

One of my favorite dating authors is a guy who you probably haven't heard of, but he's really good.
(in fact im pinging him right now to get him on our infield insider, that's how good i think he is).

His name is Eric Disco (from PU101) and he is one of the many authors in Dean's "Dating Younger Women" super product.

Now, they will probably kill me for reprinting this but I really wanted you to feel the value so here are 2 tips on tight teasing frames right from the 'super-product':
(credit - Eric Disco)

1. I'm too sexy.

This is one of the best role-plays. The basic idea is that you are role-reversing:
You are the hot girl that is always getting hit on.

When you sit down next to her, you could say something like, "I'm not sitting too close, am I? You're not going to get too turned on, are you?"

2. You're screwing *everything* up.

Women actually love when you bust on them a little (in a playful way), because it suggest that you are a high (social) value man who has high standards. You're not the typical, nervous guy her own age who would never dare tease her, for fear of turning her off.

If she spills a drink, instead of saying, "it's okay, don't worry about it." it would actually make her feel better if you joked about it. That would truly let her know it's okay.

"Oh my god, I can't take you anywhere, go wait in the car."

That's like half of 2 paragraphs from the killer "Dating Younger Women" super product.

It's awesome.

I'd recommend it regardless of the price, and you really owe it to yourself to check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment