Tuesday 6 April 2010

FREE Audio Explains Opening + 'Weirdness Overload

And, you want to make sure to read on.

Now, I know that the AAS is sold out but I'm about to hook you, my loyal readers up, anyway.

First off, click here to get a 4 minute audio where I explain the theory behind the super instant attraction openers.
(I don't just open with "Heyyy" anymore - I used on these particular couple sets something quite *different*)

In this audio I will also explain to you:


when to use the "Heyyy" opener vs. when not to
what is "Weirdness Overload" and why understanding it is critical to your success
direct to projection and direct to tease opening
why newbies really need to use the alternate opening structures

This audio is track #81 (out of 170 something) from Accelerated Attraction System's GAM Vol 2.

And get this ...

We shipped the last customer's first shipment of the AAS yesterday!!
(if you need a tracking number just email support@mehow.tv)

*NOW * Even though the superconfernce AAS version is sold out...

We had some copies left over of the non-superconference version.

This version lets you get in on the AAS without any of the superconerence stuff at a substantial discount.

Now, I know these are going to go fast...

So, I want you to check out the free 4 minute audio and also get in on the 'non-superconference' AAS by going here - but be quick about it!
(ships instantly)

No comments:

Post a Comment