Tuesday 27 April 2010

here's how to get solid phone game

As you've probably noticed, that we just launched the world's first dating advice mobile phone product where I send you sound-bites and "text-bites" straight to your cell phone.
(go to http://www.hotwomenmobile.com/htt)

If you haven't signed up yet you should because you'll keep getting texts from me with soundbites right when you need em.

But, truth be told... that's just the beginning.

The reason I created hotwomenmobile is that we're constantly getting guys asking for us to create and teach our phone and text game system.
Hotwomenmobile is just a very affordable aid in that pursuit. However, the real knowledge has been restricted to only a chapter of the 10SSA Manual and another chapter in the GTG Manual.

But, the topic really needs way more then that...

You see over the last year me and the coaches have been polishing our brand new "10 Second Attraction" based phone and text game system.

This is the latest next generation phone and text game that we've been perfecting for 4 years now.

So we finally got around to finishing the *whole thing*.

And make no mistake, this is the phone game I use every day to have girls fly in to see me or invite me to their place from other countries. It's also the same stuff I use every day to get the women from my city coming over all the time and is the ninja technology I use to get D2 after D2. Its how I get women talking to me on the phone all I want, whenever I want.

And get this ... It's even the stuff I use in business to get women on the phone and get them to do what I want etc ... I prefer working with women because I have far greater control.

This stuff is *that* powerful.

And it's ready to roll.

For this launch were going to do something completely different.

Since this topic can be very effectively handled in a seminar format were going to be delivering it in our first world wide video webinar format.

Yup, for TEN hours I'm going to teach you nothing but ALL OF my phone and text game personally. You will get to ask me questions, live, right in the webinar.


On top of that were going to give you a special forum for you guys only to ask me questions in between the webinars. And if you miss a webinar we're going to deliver to you the video recording of the whole entire thing anyway. And as always there will be a few other surprises ...

Since this is our first webinar, I'm restricting this to 100 people to insure that this experience is the most optimal one for you guys and I already launched early to the VIP's so half the spots are taken.


In short, after I'm done with you will be a phone game master. The word "flake" will no longer be in your vocabulary.

(click here to look at the price - before i tell you :) http://www.mehow.tv/events/seminar.php

This 5 day webinar will begin on May 9th and will be held every other Sunday for 5 days from the comfort of your home, it will be held by me (Mehow) and it will be interactive... so you can ask me any question that you might have.

Also, if you can't attend the one of the sessions, every session will be recorded and you will be able to listen to it in your convenience.

Here is just a little of what we will go over on those 5 days:

Phone game strategy (when to call, how to call)
How to get totally solid phone numbers every time
Multiple number closing strategies
What "10SSA" elements to use and how to use them
Even if you don't know "10 Second Attraction" system - I'm going to teach you the phone specific 10SSA from scratch in the seminar, so no prior knowledge necessary
Text game including "s$xting"
Live texting sessions where we take your live text threads and arrive at answers right there
Live phone game drills for practicing the phone game
Gaming women in business using this system
I will replay my own phone game conversations and break them down
I will show you dozens of phone/text game examples from my own pickups
And, so much more!
How much is this going to cost you?

Well our live seminars are all over $1k. This webinar is ONLY going to cost you $197, that's not the deposit but the full cost.

So, do not let the low cost fool you because this 5 day seminar will be jammed packed full of pure pick up gold and will be held by me.

So, click here to make your reservation or learn more about this event Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment