Tuesday 2 March 2010

7 Minute Video II: Clears Up Giant (un-intentional) Controversy‏

First off, I want to thank the thousands of you for watching my first video, I appreciate all the notes about my family's loss.

I really feel the support. It's great.

At the same time, my first video (which broke the server, we have now split into 2 parts) started a giant controversy over:


>> Natural game - VS - Performance centered soundbite stacking. <<

I took some time and made a new video that clearly answers that question. If you don't know which side of the fence you're on, you will definitley know after you watch this video.

There is a battle and I really need you to decide and take a side. Cause the stuff I'm going to drop on you later in the week is definitely incompatible with the natural game belief system.

Yet, at the same time it's the perfect smooth "flawless" natural performance and it gets you mad results.

See what all the controversy is about here.

In the vid I also show you:

the one belief you really need to have to be really good with women
actual student training video, that will show you what a giant difference a performance can make
how to destroy the one limiting belief that just about everybody has, that is preventing them from really succeeding


Get it here

No comments:

Post a Comment