Sunday 21 March 2010

The BeSocial FORUMS are Baaaaack. 4 Gifts Inside.

Until you've read this entire email you will think I lost my mind.

I'm giving a ton of stuff away today, including a free copy of the Accelerated Attraction System.

By the end of the email you will have all of it and I'll even tell you why I'm doing it (it's not what you think).

Let's back up for a second though...

As I'm sure you noticed that a few months ago our forums went away.

We did a giant upgrade. The forums are way cooler now and work way smoother.

In the process we were going to go ahead and charge folks a small fee for the forums because they are 100% professional coach moderated. (read further)

What that means is that every post is moderated and frequently answered by a pro.

The moderators aren't just anyone - they are the professional coaches like Dave, Royce, Caspar, Inbloom, Vekan, Bulka... guys that I have been training for years.

So, we really felt that we should probably charge for the forum given the amount of time we spend on it.

However, we have been doing so well here lately that I decided to give back to YOU, our loyal besocial fans.

So, until the CFO and marketing VPs change my mind (I"m sure they will get to me but I'm going to hold out for a few days at least) ...

The forums are open for registration to anyone - at no cost.
(that's just your FIRST GIFT)

Once you register you are a lifetime FREE subscriber.

So go ahead, sign up here, and then post your most challenging question.

Also take advantage of all the cool downloads like my original MM archive.

But, I'm not stopping there:

To really encourage you to get the help you need I'm going to give you the SECOND GIFT:

The person that posts the most intelligent real world question in the forum before Wed the 10th at MIDNIGHT will be given a prize.

That ONE person, selected by myself and my coaches, will receive a FULL BOAT copy of the new "Accelerated Attraction System" signed by me for $1.00. Yup, its the ONE DOLLAR ASS gift. All the printed manuals, downloads, all the superconferences, all the DVDs and CDs for one lucky person for $1.00.

On top of all that... I have 3 more GIFTS for you.

We just posted 2 brand new articles by Dave and InBloom in my blog. Check em out here ... they are sick.

Why am I doing all this - it's because we have built a really amazing PU mastermind group here at the company. I've got nothing but the most ego free, most intelligent, most dedicated, instructors on the planet that I have been coaching for 2 years and they are awesome. And when we get together and collaborate far greater things then I ever anticipated are and will continue to happen.

And frankly I'm proud and I want to show it all off to the world.

So, here are your gifts:
FREE forum registration and "best question" contest here
2 new blog articles here

No comments:

Post a Comment