Tuesday 2 March 2010

The LAST Day to View Mehow's Performance Videos‏

I just wrapped up the value packed AAS Video 3.

In it I reveal exactly how I manage to create one minute attraction for my students in just one day of training.

It's a "one minute" stack in one day = RESULTS

I show you how you can do it, too.

(I also reveal more infield video, more sound bites, a new opener, and a ton of other stuff)

Video 3 is going LIVE tomorrow at Noon Pacific time.

And when video 3 goes live the other 40 minutes of free value videos we have made so far will go away.

So, you have ONLY today to check those videos out... so go do it.


Get them here


BTW, I don't know if you know but the Olympics are on TV right now. And, the world's greatest example of how performance trumps state is the fact that Canadian figure skater, Joannie Rochettte, rocked a bronze metal despite the fact that her mother died of a massive surprise heart attack just 2 days prior. In fact she finished 3rd on Tuesday in her short program TWO DAYS after her mom suddenly passed away right there in Vancouver. If every reporter on planet earth hadn't told us that her mom died we would never know from her skating.

So, what's more important: PERFORMANCE or STATE?

No comments:

Post a Comment