Tuesday 2 March 2010

Mehow's Natural Game Apology...‏

Yup, video 3 just went live.

Thanks for the ton of incredibly positive blog comments and emails. I made sure that Video 3 answered all of your questions.

For the first time ever, I actually explain how I teach my "magical" incredibly consistent, easy to learn, infield performances.

The video is filled with sound-bites stacks and demos you can use immediately.
(and one apology)

Get it here

But, at the same time I have to warn you that we're definitely limited in capacity on the whole launch due to the live teaching component on the AAS system.

It will sell out.

So, take advantage of being on top of the deadline before somebody else steals your spot.

This email went out to 80,000 people and there are maybe a few hundred spots.

Get in on it now

No comments:

Post a Comment