Sunday 21 March 2010

New Article: The Basics To Unlearning your Mistakes or Rules

Hey guys,

Dave C here, Mehow's Certified Instructor in London, I wanted to email you a quick note to introduce myself.

Some of you may know me from my recent 3 part blog "How to Sarge Foreign Women or The British Counter Invasion of Adolf."

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

I've spent the last year of my life being a Master Coach for Mehow, teaching workshops in London, as well as a supervisor for some of the most amazing guys you'll ever meet in the Mehow Certified Instructor Program, all of whom will be the next superstars of 2010.

It's been a pretty amazing time and it has allowed me to travel (one of my passions) from Paris to Denmark and to many places in between, meeting some amazing people and, of course some very amazing women.

One of my biggest goals right now is living my life to the fullest and doing as much as I physically can with my time, while improving the lives of others just like you.

It's been amazing watching so many guys grow and I get the biggest kick from running bootcamps or helping students realise their potential and see the 'matrix' as it were. Check out my workshop schedule that have been amazingly been selling out here as well as read the article that I have recently written below.

I also just finished a new article that I think would be very beneficial for all of you to read.

Check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment