Thursday 19 August 2010

Infield Video For Free*, For Ever*

Hey Daren Faulkner,

If you don't know, yesterday we launched our brand new Infield Insider Unlimited promotion that we're running through Friday at midnight.

For a one time low fee , you can get endless, unlimited copies of all of my Infield Insider infield video DVDs for just the cost of shipping and handling whenever you'd like

On top of that, I'm giving you 3 DVDs at no cost upfront -- including the brand new double issue of Royce an our most popular episode of me breaking down our revolutionary new "Unlimited Daygame"

For you - Just for thinking about trying our Infield Insider Unlimited experiment.

Click here to get in on this new experience

Yup, i've lost my freaking mind - which is why I'm only doing this through Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment