Thursday 19 August 2010

Unlimited Video Access For Free*, For Ever*

Hey Daren Faulkner,

As you probably already know we launched our brand new Infield Insider Unlimited experiment a few days ago and as you probably know the deadline was set for Friday at midnight.

But, because of all the amazing feedback and emails that I have received from all of you about our new program. I have decided to extend the deadline until Sunday at midnight, to give everyone a chance to sign up and have access to unlimited copies of all of my Infield Insider infield video DVDs for just the cost of shipping and handling whenever you'd like.

On top of that, I'm also giving you 3 DVDs at no cost upfront -- including the BRAND NEW double issue of Royce, and my most popular episode of me breaking down our revolutionary new "Unlimited Daygame".

For you - Just for thinking about trying our Infield Insider Unlimited experiment.

Click here to get in on this new experience

So, hurry up and sign up for this amazing deal before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment