Thursday 19 August 2010

INSIDE: Most Extreme Daygame Footage Ever Captured

Ok, so since we released the first daygame clip a few days ago I've gotten a ton of emails and phone calls asking what were doing with the footage.

All I can say for now is you're going to have to wait until monday to find out.

I'm about to run out the door to go scope out my new digs in the Hollywood Hills.
(moving from San Diego to LA ... doing a giant secret semi-solo "project hollywood" - there will be lots of footage of topless girls in my pool - blurred of course)

But before I go... I have an even crazier daygame reel to show you...

These are the highlights from what is probably the most extreme and scariest approach in all of pickup.

But not to worry, this is as smooth as butter and you can use this exact stack today. In fact, it couldn't be easier.

----

It's daytime.

She's carrying a giant flag.

She's on a date.

With her boyfriend.

In the park.

(nuff said)

Here's the link

No comments:

Post a Comment