Thursday 19 August 2010

YOU can be on MTV with Mehow (no joke)

Things are pretty crazy as always around here.

We're getting ready for our annual super-conference in Vegas this weekend.

But, I have even more...

As you know I'm famous for doing things RIGHT and doing them BIG.

So, if you want to be on the *biggest thing ever* then pay real close attention to this email.

First off, my friend Keni Style's "Superman Stamina" technology is just about gone. In fact they have just 100 copies left in "Mehow's Special Reserve."

Why do they have copies for my guys when everybody else is running out? It's because I'm one of their top 3 supporters, so I can twist their arm a bit.

What does "Superman Stamina" have to do with MTV? That's because you will need it when you do the show with me because on the show you will get l--d (we don't film that part tho).

How do you get in on this...

PAY REAL CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE NEXT PARAGRAPHS:

My Superman Stamina is CLOSING on Thursday at Midnight PST.

As a special BONUS for all the guys that get their copy of "Superman Stamina" before THURSDAY at Midnight at the link below I'm throwing a really really giant bonus.

We're casting not one BUT two TV shows this weekend.

One is on MTV - and it's a show you already know and love.

The other is a full series on a major cable network that I can't yet mention.

Both are in production and on both shows you will personally get coached by me for days for free (that btw, costs $3k+ a day these days so just being on the show is a giant value... before you even consider the other obvious fame benefits).

We need to cast both and we're casting multiple guys.

Btw, were looking for young/old, experience/inexperienced, all lifestyle categories guys so anybody can qualify for this.

So, here is the deal - anybody that picks-up up a copy of "Superman Stamina" by the THURSDAY at midnight deadline will get special casting instructions by email on friday. You will then have 2 days to fill out the simple form and your info will go straight to the production team at MTV and the other network. You will have front of the line before any other casting takes place on this show. This will be cast this weekend and you will be getting a call from the production team by Monday if we pick you. This opportunity is ONLY available to my "Superman Stamina" customers.

This is really a "once in a lifetime" bonus opportunity and it will absolutely positively be gone on THURSDAY at midnight.

Not only is "Superman Stamina" awesome and I fully endorse it - but also I couldn't possibly give you a sweeter bonus opportunity then to star in not one but two TV shows with me.

Get it here NOW

And, then stay tuned for the details this weekend on how to get in on this awesome opportunity. You will be contacted about this opportunity... SO PLEASE DO EMAIL until we release the rest of the details this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment