Thursday 19 August 2010

What's WRONG With your Wing.

I have a killer article for you guys today on winging.

But, before we get to all that I have to make a few quick announcements and dispel some rumors.

People have been wondering what I'm up to. Whether I'm still in the game. What's with my mojo. And Why am I promoting killer value from other gurus.

The truth is I've been quieter on the be-social list because I've been really busy making *magic* happen.

Things that are happening that I can talk about ...

Were doing a TV show with a major cable network. The shoot starts next friday in an undisclosed but cool american city.
We delivered AAS GAM V2 in print 3 weeks ago and I have to say its my cleanest, awesomest book to date and the reviews have been amazing (thanks guys!). The final component of AAS, the videos are in their final stages of production.
We have some awesome new stuff coming out *soon* - don't bother trying to guess because you won't figure it out. But you will love it when it's here.
We've been really busy with becoming the biggest men's dating advice company in the world - which means I can take way more time to polish off products and make them even more awesome.
I've been in field a ton more discovering some new stuff for you guys including online/offline social networking game.
Building some new websites that will be revealed shortly.
Working on our upcoming nationally published book.
There's a ton more but I can't talk about any of it.

So ya ... bottom line ... I've been whack busy building the pyramid of endless girl shagging knowledge ... for you.

As part of the value tsunami coming at you I have a great article from one of our coaches to share with you today on our blog re: Winging.

There is a lot wrong with winging ... but Master Instructor Dave C lays it all out in this brief yet 16 point article.

Check it out here

Yes, I said it ... its a short article ... it will take you 3 mins to read ... but it has 16 points of value in it for you. (it's *high value velocity ... LOL)

Find out the 16 things that are messed up about winging and how to avoid them NOW.

Enjoy Your Sunday and I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment