Friday 23 March 2012

Incredible News! <=== Honored and Humbled:‏

Major Spoilers Below*

In case you were wondering if a "pickup
TV show" was coming to a major channel
near you soon, this email is your official
answer.

Why is this relevant to you?

Because all the sudden what we do will
be mainstream again.

And because of this, and the way we're
doing it...

(This is NOT "The Pickup Artist")

Women will absolutely love it.

So not only will it be OK

**even cool**

to be in pickup but...

Women will actually appreciate it!

Plus the show will reveal and educate
you on romantic shortcuts that 'nobody
thought was even possible'.

The end result of the show is nothing
short of completely obliterating how
'the world views dating' PERIOD.

(And this is not a simple 'give away
of material' cause there is just about
zero "routines" on the show)

This is the 'official announcement' to
the extent that we can reveal it.

I have an officially signed Pickup/Dating
reality show in development by a team
of Hollywood insiders.

Basically, their names are so big that
they won't let me tell you who they are.
(Believe me, I'm a bit proud for being
the first 'pickup team' to pull this off
in 4 years ... so I really wanted them
to let me name names, but it just can't
happen due to the production's secrecy)

What I can say is that the team behind this
has produced dozens of hit shows over the
last 20 years, many of which were mainstream
TV's absolute biggest and longest running
dating and reality and mainstream entertainment
shows ever!

(But yes, even though I can't tell you who
they are, they have officially blessed this
'anonymous' press alert)

This is the same development minds that
brought you a ton of very successful dating
and relationship shows (including that one from
a few years ago, you know ... ,
had a tall guy in a big furry hat in it)

The show is represented by one of the big 3
agencies, however, I can't reveal which one
yet as we want to save that for the official
announcement by the TV gods.

I can also say that We are estimating to be
on the air during the Fall season!

Listen, when I was given permission to clear
up the rumors and let you in on this incredible
news (Which has really been a humbling
experience, and I'm truly honored to have
this team so excited about the upcoming
show)...I jumped on the opportunity to
let you in on the 'secret'.

I'm super excited for being enabled to have
my TV series vision come true, and I believe
you'll love what we put together for your
viewing entertainment and enjoyment.

I'd love to know your thoughts on it!

Please Leave Your Comments and Thoughts <=== I Would Love To Know!

This show is going to literally *change the world*

Everybody's perception of dating, matchmaking,
and game is going to get broken and reformed.

That sounds like it's too good to be true... but,
I promise, its not. (And yes this release was
blessed by the 'not in pickup' both female and
male owned executive production team .. this
is the real deal and its coming to a screen near
you... really soon!)

We're delivering something magically transformational
and positive, yet at the same time dramatic.

Bottom line, you're gonna love it and its going to
help you and the women in your life.

For Your Complete Success In Love and Live!

-Mehow
P.S. Seriously, I'm very interested in what and
how the community feels about a new TV series
involving what we do.

Please Leave Your Comments and Thoughts <=== I Would Love To Know!

No comments:

Post a Comment