Monday 19 March 2012

ANNOUNCING: 2011 PUA WORLD SUMMIT IN HOLLYWOOD!‏

Quick heads up.



The legendary PUA World Summit is coming to Hollywood in Sept.



This is going to be a special one for me because I'm going to be living in L.A. for the first time and taping "The Residential" while the summit is rolling.



So, the Summit will likely end up on the TV show.



Besides that it's always a killer event with the latest, top notch content and the only event where you can see every major PUA Guru from around the world all in one room at a really low cost.



This year all the keynote speakers are 1 hour.



I'll be there (with *big spoiler* ... some killer surprises ... like the relaunch of the Infield Insider)



But also some of my favorite PUA friends will be

there ...

Hypnotica - master of the inner game
El Topo - sexual direct mega natural
Adam Lyons - everybody's favorite British PUA with the turbo hot wifey
Speer - he had one of the best insider episodes ever
Brad P - solid
Vince Kelvin - he's seriously amped his game up recently, he sent me tape, it was insane
Johnny Wolf - his speech last year pretty much was one of the best ever, I can't wait to see what he's doing this year.
And so many more
Get Your Discount "Mehow Edition" Tickets Here



-Mehow



P.S. Stay tuned to the list because if you buy tickets to the

event through my special link above I have a surprise for

you later in the week.



I promise, it will make you very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment