Friday 23 March 2012

New RX Vid Released: <=== Epi 6: Locking In!‏

Once you've opened a set, you have precious
little time to 'Lock it in' before losing it.

Episode 6 of my RX Love Series shows you my
tried and true 'Lock-in' Technique that works
for me as if on auto-pilot.

It just works...over and over again.

Watch how I demonstrate this 'old faithful'
tactic on my brand new super hot blonde friend
and model Rebecca (She's Smoking Hot!).

New RX Vid Released: <=== Epi 6: Locking In!

Also notice some of the quick gambits I use
during the recording of this episode (Always
have the pimp hand ready!)

I give away some serious goodies in episode
6, 'Locking In', the newest video in my
RX Value Series.

Always Have Fun Along The Way,

Mehow

P.S. In case you hadn't heard the news, I'll
be speaking at the Global Pickup Conference
next week. If you're available and can make
it, I'd love to see you there. Have a look
at the details here:

Watch Me Speak At The Global Pickup Conference <=== Next Week

P.P.S. Also, be aware that our phone game
seminar at my house in LA this weekend,
and I'd really love to see you there:

(This seminar will be off the charts!)

Learn Phone Game From Me At My Crib <=== This Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment