Wednesday 21 March 2012

Don't Laugh <=== The Cops Did‏

I just had an incredible interview with
Joshua Pellicer, an established dating
coach and body-language ninja, that I know
you're going to absolutely love!

Very Informative Interview: <=== Learn Brand New Techniques!

When I sat down with Joshua to chat about
some of the very cool stuff he's been working
on, I was a bit shocked when he told me a
story about how cops were laughing at him because
of a situation that involved an ex-girlfriend and some
trash cans.

This was before he started learning how to
easily command a woman's attention and
use some very savvy tactics to make his
sarging and seduction go super smooth.

Don't Laugh <=== The Cops Did

In my interview with Joshua, he shares some
very cool concepts about combining body
language techniques with banter to create
a very powerful effect.

Just when I thought I completely understood
all areas of Pick-up, I meet a someone like
Joshua and realize there are great guys doing
some incredible testing and discovering new and
interesting tactics for adding to their overall
Pick-up arsenal.

Tactics To Add To Your Pickup Arsenal <=== Powerful Success Strategies

For Your Sarging Success!

Mehow

P.S. This interview left me extremely excited
to test out some of what Joshua discussed
with me during our interview.

(I think you'll feel the same way after you've
listened to it!)

Discover New and Powerful Pick-up Strategies <=== Informative Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment