Friday 23 March 2012

fw: Easily Open ANY Girl <=== Episode 3: My RX Value Series‏

[I sent the below a couple days ago, but I've had
such great feedback, I wanted to send it out again
to make sure you had a chance to see it...]

Have you ever wondered how a guy that most would
consider almost ugly can easily approach and open
almost any girl he chooses?

When you watch the very entertaining and educational
Episode 3 of my 'Mehow's RX Love Value Series' you'll
see exactly how I've been doing it lately (This one
may shock you just a bit...trust me though, it's
absolutely killer!)

Easily Open ANY Girl <=== Episode 3: My RX Value Series

Once again, this is about 2-3 minutes long, so
super easy and quick to watch, and there is
100% nothing being sold to you, however...even
having said that, I'm willing to bet that the
2-3 minutes of time you spend watching this
will be one of the best uses of 2-3 minutes
you've ever spent/

If you missed either the Intro video or the
first episode....you can watch those here:

Discover My Love RX Value Series <==== Watch The Intro Video 1

Learn How To Smoothly Approach <==== Watch This Epic Episode 2

You'll love the hotties I have helping me
demonstrate my moves. These are not only
models, but are also HBs I picked up and
became friends with before ever asking
them to work with me to show you some of
my best kept secrets!

Listen, what would really help is letting
me know if you like the format of this series,
and if you want to continue seeing more of
them on a consistent basis.

Soooo, if you would PLEASE leave a comment
below the video and let me know what you
think, I would realllly appreciate it, and
if I get enough folks letting me know their
thoughts, I may even have a special treat
for everybody ;)

Entertaining and, Yes, Even Educational <=== Let Me Know Your Comments (Good or Bad)

More on that later.

For Now...

Your Success Is My Success,

Mehow,

P.S. Seriously, you'll have to have some balls
to try the opener I show you in Episode 2 of
my Love RX Value Series, however, I think when
you see how simple this one is, you may just
find the courage to capitalize on it!

Easily Open ANY Girl <=== Episode 3: My RX Value Series

No comments:

Post a Comment