Wednesday 21 March 2012

mehow reveals how he does gets attraction in seconds‏

I have something very special today for you today.

If you've been checking the blog lately you'll
know that things have been going a little crazy, I
mean full blown out of control, more women in
the house then we can handle... it's crazy.

We've had everything from 'the crazies' trying to
sled down the stairs to turbo-hotties getting in
'the van' ending with some same night McLovin' for both
us and our students. We've even chronicled it all
in the blog, over 10,000 of you guys read the blog
in the last week alone.

In the last blog I hinted that I would reveal

how I've been doing all this amazing game.



My "big secret" is right here.



This is exactly how I get incredibly consistent

results in field night after night after night and

took me 7 years to perfect.



ONLY as a VIP you have special access to this

information...



For the first time ever it's available as an

instant download.



See what I am talking about here



In fact this information is so secret it has only been

available for 3 weeks out of the last 7 YEARS

but its available today.



Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment