Saturday 30 March 2013

fw: Your Own Exotic Car? <=== Get Yours Today (New Video Explains)!‏

(I've had such an amazing response to the below message I sent out over the weekend, that I wanted to make sure you had a chance to see it...) I've always been a fan of cars. This was just one of my side hobbies. The first "fancy" car I got was a black 2000 Plymouth Prowler. I drove that car to work the morning of Sept 11th to my job an an uber-nerd computer exec in Georgetown, Washington DC. I remember that day very well because I saw smoke rising up from the Pentagon during my commute and didn't quite know what it was. After that the computer scene changed pretty rapidly and I became a hacker (working for the good guys). History aside, how does this relate to dating? Back then, everything I did ... I did to get girls. In my mind that meant buying more stuff so I could show off to girls. My cars never got me any relationships because I had no game. The whole "fancy car gets you girls" is really just a myth that dudes that never had those cars subscribe too. I always heard it from dudes at gas stations and truck stops. It's a myth that to this day everybody still subscribes too. But when I finally got good with women I still liked cars cause they are fun and I've always been a fan given my engineering background. In my learning days I drove a humble little Audi A3 hatchback that girls called "the Honda. But when real estate and internet marketing and my success as a dating coach grew I got myself a white Bentley GT. That was our Project Miami flagship car that me, Mystery, and Matador rolled around in. And I'm not gonna lie ... it was a super fun ride. Only one catch to cars like that....they are freaking expensive. A few years ago when the IM/dating biz was slow (It isn't slow no more due to TV stuff and an improving economy....but I'm not gonna lie...we had some major rough spots)...I had an idea on how to turn my cars into an additional source of revenue. It actually ended up working, beyond my wildest expectations, and I partnered up with some folks to bring it to you. So, to pass on our incredible system, we've created an awesome video that explains everything. . . Your Own Exotic Car? <=== Get Yours Today (New Video Explains)! You'll be amazed at how easy you can own your own Bentley, Ferrari, Maserati... Just click on the above link and you'll be taken straight to a video that explains how a simple system can get you your very own exotic car! For Your Fun and Success, Mehow P.S. We may not keep this video up for long, because we have to be careful of how many folks we let into this system. Once the available 'slots' are taken, the video will be pulled down off the Internet. Your Own Exotic Car? <=== Get Yours Today (New Video Explains)! P.P.S. For all those of you who are asking for new infield footage, its coming :) (And its awesome. Sooo, Soooo awesome). ----------------------------------------------------------- I love sending you great information like the above, however, if you don't want to receive further email from me, please just click on the following link to be removed from my mailing list:

No comments:

Post a Comment