Saturday 30 March 2013

How A Goldfish Can Get You Laid‏

Hey man, Have you heard of Joshua Pellicer? There's been a buzz in the community about this guy forsome time now. I was pretty skeptical myself. I didn't want to believe the rumors, but I recently met up with him in NYC and I can't lie: this guy is the real deal. I hardly ever recommend other material. Not much out therereally impresses me. A lot of pickup gurus are pretty much just nerdy marketers who NEVER get infield, and all the pickup companies out there that claim "instant results that skyrocket your feng shuei with the girlz" are absolutely and completely FULL OF BULL**** But, at the end of the day, real results are the only things that count. I would be a hypocrite if I didn't stand by that! And I have to admit, Josh is very good at getting guys results. SCARY good. I've seen his techniques in action, and honestly… They are so powerful they shouldn't even be legal. Josh's methods put you light years ahead of the other guys at the bar who are trying so hard to be alpha… when we all know they're just desperate to pull so they can get some *****. The cool part is, his style works even better on hotter girls (8's, 9's and 10's), especially if you're the kind of guy who hasn't really gelled well with other methods in the past. After hanging out with him recently, I convinced him to give me access to his coveted "goldfish training video." It's a little unconventional… but that's exactly why it's such a breakthrough. You'll see what I mean: [Video] A simple "method" to attract WAY more women... <<<<<<<<<< This video will reveal and educate you on advanced shortcuts that most guys in the community didn't even think were possible. For example, you'll learn: ----> 3 under-the-radar "triggers" that turn on 9's and 10's, without them having any idea what you're doing... ---->The biggest LIE that women have been telling you, for years, that completely ruins your chances of pulling the hotter than hot girls ---->The definitive "equalizer" that allows you to run circles around guys who are taller, wealthier, better looking or even more well-endowed (hint:it has nothing to do with being "alpha") You'll immediately realize why it's been hailed as such a breakthrough in the community. It's been breaking and reforming everybody's perception of dating. Again, I normally don't do this often, but I don't want you guys to miss out on a life-changer of this magnitude. If you want access to this technology, you owe it yourself to check this out: Can a Goldfish Help You Get Laid? <-- CLICK HERE To Your Complete Success In Love and Life! -Mehow P.S. One of the things that probably keeps you from pulling the hottttest girls is simply making too many mistakes. This video will reveal some of the biggest mess-ups you may be making that are totally sabotaging your "methods." Again, here's that link: Presentation: Avoid these Top Girl-Killers at all costs<<< P.P.S. Yup this is an affilate email. Let me know what you think of Josh's stuff! Don't hate appreciate. And yes, new infield vid coming soon still. In the meantime I'm giving you guys some interesting stuff from my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment