Saturday 30 March 2013

What My Head Coach Didn't Tell Me ...‏

Hey Guys, Mehow here, it's funny the things you learn about people. For the last 5 years I've been working non-stop with just one guy, over time we've become friends and shared unique and interesting ideas about, pick-up, life and changing people's views on dating dynamics. Most of you have probably recognised that I'm talking about DaveC. Now, we've been working week in and week out on our One(der) Live program for 3 weeks in a row now. It's been gruelling but all the students have been getting amazing results. So you can imagine my surprise when I find out that Dave has been secretly keeping a blog with lots of new insights and advice from working with our students 24/7. At first I was upset, that they weren't on the regular blog but then I realised that his articles are different, they are bite-sized glimpses into how he thinks, when you've got a guy that coaches every single day and sarges nearly every night that becomes a powerful thing. So check out his blog and if you like it keep it bookmarked as he'll continue to update it throughout the coming months and years. DaveC New Blog <==== LOADS of New Content In his blog you'll find: * Coaching & Pulling Videos * Insights Into Inner & OuterGame Tactics * Some Unique Health Insights * Advice On Pulling The Trigga' * Some Of The Best Posts Dave Wrote For My Blog * & Much, Much More So check it out, post comments, enjoy the freee value. DaveC New Blog <==== Every Post Might Help You A Lot -Mehow P.S. Dave just told me that he originally only wrote the blog for his live students so this is something invaluable that only a handful of our students have seen or received links to. Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment