Saturday 30 March 2013

How To Pickup If You're OLDer!‏

Hey Guys, Mehow here, some of you will know that last weekend I celebrated my birthday ... it was amazing fun finally turning 21 (plus a decade or so...) Of course none of us are getting any younger and it seems that no guy feels like he is at the 'right age'. Whatever that may feel like for you. Some complain they are too old for the 'game', this is crazy talk if you ask me. You're only as old as the woman your with. Right now I'm dating girls who are half my age. Others feel they are too young, that women, particularly older ones, that are otherwise down for some freaky fun are overlooking them for being too young. This is a common issue for women, they are factoring in not just your game but your social status and how it will be perceived by others in their peer group. It always depresses me when guys and girls throw away what could be an amazing, fun experience, something that could even blossom into something bigger over something as trivial as age. So let's stop it in it's tracks. I know these are the "2-Min RX" videos so we're gonna break this one up into 'young' and 'old'. First up it's the older guys like myself (You'll find out how old I really am in this vid, in case there were any of you wondering how the senior mack daddy's roll in da clubs) Check It Out Here ====> Crush the AGE Question -=Mehow p.s. and if you're wondering what I did for my bday ... I went on a 10 day infield bender dating (and what not) 7 different girls ... none of whom were older then 25 :) ... theres a girlfriend in here somewhere. p.p.s. I also wrapped up the biggest new system we've ever done. more news on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment