Saturday 30 March 2013

Huge Mehow Controversy Uncovered

Many of you have have been asking: 'What's the deal with you Mehow?' Okay, so, you know that I'm well known for my fun, relaxed, playful vibe that isn't particularly RISKY cause its so darn consistent. It's what gets me results, it's what gets my student results and it's practically without rejection. So when I released my Mehow Love series, I could understand the shock that many of you had when you saw was I was demonstrating. This wasn't what you have seen me me do in my infield videos, and it isn't what I normally would teach you as 'solid pick-up'. This is something else and you have a right to ask you 'What the hell is going on?', it'll take just a second to explain. You see sometimes you want the easy freedom, it's fun just going 'ballz to the wall' or 'Tucker Max' style. In the PUA space, this is often known as 'do me or get out'. I prefer to think of it as 'Fucckk or Walk'. (This is when you escalate super early, often not even screening for how receptive she is, but when it works; it's ON!) To get results using this, you need to move through a lot more sets. In the coming weeks, you're going to experience a whole new set of infield footage that shows ME doing all kinds of different pickups. Im gonna be showing you "no-fail group opener group attraction" aka "oldschool Mehow" night pick-up. But were also dropping the hammer with some amazing socciall circle footage, day pick-up footage, and Tucker Max style night pick-up. Trust me, if you think you know my style, or what I'm about, or if you're on the fence... realize that me, a guy nearly 40 years old, can crush it infield with no gimmicks... ...so, you're not gonna be on the fence after you see the new footage. A few of the internet trolls out there have been on my case about 'what's mehow doing these days? Has he gone the way of *some other pua's that shan't be named* that just sit around and market instead of being infield?" I get that ... Because we haven't released any new Mehow infield footage in a while. This is because .. due to contract restrictions from the Tele show - we have to put out footage a very different way then we did before and in the *new way* it takes way more time and work to do it. The benefit to you is you're gonna see footage that you've never seen before in a totally new way. For now, I've had my tech guys update the audio on the first five episodes of my Love RX Value Series. (A lot of you said, 'FIX THE AUDIO', and I listened. FYI...all the emails you send in replies to these WE READ and all the support emails, and all the forum posts...believe me, were listening) So you can go to my youtube channel home page right now and watch a short video to watch... and then watch the entire Love RX value series...including the updated first five! Get Dating Value Like Never Before: <=== Incredible Videos! For Your Success in Love and Life! Mehow P.S. I know that the super hotties, like Lorry, are really hard to watch me demonstrate with...but I'm guessing you can handle it... Get Dating Value Like Never Before: <=== Incredible Videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment