Saturday 30 March 2013

NEW Infield Footage (Like You've Never Seen!)

I have new infield footage for you today, the likes of which I know you've never seen before. Okay...well, I should I say it's a very powerful preview of what's coming your way. This is the first cut off of the first roll of the new material we're working on. As such its totally not *production ready* (The sound does have some issues on this raw footage). However, what you are going to *SEEEE* in this footage ... Is stuff that I promise you have never seen before... Ever... Anywhere... Not just from us but from the entire pickup community. You know how I keep talking about parties I throw where its like 30 girls and 5 guys from the cold approach social circle game I keep talking about ... This is FOOTAGE of that! Here is what's in this 7 minute clip... - The first minute is a bunch of shots of what the 'shindig' looked like (WARNING, you're going to see droves of hot women w/o a lot of dudes around, chilling, relaxing, having fun - like I said, its highly unlikely you've ever seen, or been in, a situation like this... but for us its our weekly reality!) - The last 6 minutes are me sarging a straight HB10 if you like skinny super hot Latina girls (and some of you are going to argue with me and say shes an 8 but F*** off I really liked her personality, for real) WARNING: the sound on this is 'rough'. However, you will be able to make out a lot of what im saying :) ONE LAST WARNING: We are taking this vid down in 3 days. I just wanted to give you guys a taste of what's in store. Watch Your NEW Infield Preview Video <~~~ Great Clip! For those of you that want the technical explanation of whats going on here... I ignored that girl for a good 20 mins before I opened her. Thats basically our first conversation for more then 10 seconds since she got to my house. This is the social circle stuff we've been recently blogging about. We basically engineer situations where girls are just down and then all you have to do is not mess up. There you have it. Go Watch My New Infield Vid Here <~~~ New Footage! For Your Success, Mehow P.S. And yes YOU can do this too. we do this every week. we teach you how to do it at your house and we create an automated system where you're going to events like this all the time (So you don't even have to do it at your house). There is only one way to get to this knowledge, and thats during our 'One'der Live experience... See The Details of Our 'One'der Live Experience Today: <~~~ Very Limited Spots! and if you think that im talking sh**... You'd be right... If I wasn't the guy that already took 40 extremely happy guys through our 'One'der Live Program... And if I wasn't the one with the footage of 30 hot girls at my house... But...I am :) Like I've been saying all along...Were making major progress on your behalf, and it shall all be slowly revealed leading up to when the first episode of our T.V show plays. For now...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment