Saturday 30 March 2013

Why Did His Ex-Girlfriend Keep Doing This?‏

Hey There! Listen, I've recently been getting to know one of my readers named Nick Richards, and he just sent me this funny story about his ex-girlfriend that I thought you'd find fascinating. This really illustrates the power of what happens when you know what you're doing in the bedroom. I strongly recommend you check out what he has to teach, because most men do NOT know how to do his simple technique that works like magiccc. Enjoy :) Mehow (see below for Nick's email - go ahead and read it now) --------------- Nick's Email --------------- Nick Richards here, and I wanted to share a secrettt with you about my ex-girlfriend, Heather. And the reason I wanted to tell you this secrettt is because it has to do with YOU. Here's what happened: ---------------------------------------------- If you're in a hurry and just want to go see the website I'm talking about in this email, go here: Nick's Secrettt Techniques <=== Skip Ahead ---------------------------------------------- Heather had a personal ad on Match.com, and she was getting an average of 2-300 new replies every single month (DAMN that's a lot!). They were usually from guys who had all the things that we think we need to have in order to be successful with women: * Lots of money * Good looks * A powerful career * Expensive cars and motorcycles ...and so on. Those guys would take Heather out on dates, pay for her stuff, and offer to spoil her and get her whatever she wanted. So far, so good, right? The funny thing is... even after all that, Heather would only give these guys a good night kiss for all their efforts. They never got ANYWHERE with her! AND YET... she would drive 2 hours (one way) every weekend to come see me, get ME dinner, just so she could have her way with me in bed (I'm a maleslut, I know). Want to have women go out of their way to sleep with you too? Nick's Secrettt Techniques <=== She Drove 2 Hours Each Way For Me! ************************************************* SO HERE'S MY QUESTION: ************************************************* Why did those men get absolutely nowhere with her, even though they did everything they were "supposed to do" in order to make a woman happy? And why did I get all the rewards without doing ANY of that stuff? The answer is simple... ** I KNEW HOW TO MAKE HER ORGGASSM DURING SEXXX! ** Seriously... that's it! I didn't go out of my way to kiss her butt or be overly nice to her, and yet she could NOT stop coming to see me, even though she knew that I was dating other women. Now THAT is true power with the opposite sexxx, wouldn't you agree? ************************************************* SO HERE'S WHAT I WANT TO ASK YOU: ************************************************* Would you like to have women who absolutely CRAVE you so much, they HAVE to have you? Would you like to get phone calls from women who try to "find excuses" to have you come over to their place... just so they can have their way with you? Good, because you CAN have that kind of power, and you can have it RIGHT NOW! The best part is... I can teach you how to have it in about 10 minutes. I wrote you a letter that tells you all about it. Find Out What The 'Fuss' Is All About <=== My Letter Explains Everything! For Your Success In Love and Life! Mehow P.S. - Seriously... are you really happy with the way your love life is right now? Would you like to have the kind of power and freedom with women that I had with Heather? The best way is to learn from someone who's done it, and I would love to help you make it happen. Your Life Could Change Starting TODAY <=== Take Action Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment